We want all our customers to receive products that they are delighted with, and to
provide an excellent service that meets or exceeds their needs and expectations. We
will achieve this by:
- Good internal organisation and two-way communication
- Respecting our customers at all times
- Ensuring we understand what our customers want and expect from us
- Making sure our staff are properly trained, and are confident and effective undertaking their work
- Using materials and equipment that are fit for purpose
- Adhering to regulatory and statutory requirements, and to the ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standard
- Continually reviewing KPI data for the company.
We want all our staff to be proud of what they do and to be proud to be part of Polar
Manufacturing Ltd. We also want to ensure they work safely and are mindful of the
health and safety of their colleagues and others who may be affected by what they
We want to improve year on year and to help us to do this, we will:
- Use this policy to set ourselves challenging objectives – and we will review our progress in meeting these throughout the year
- Review our Quality Management System - and this Policy - regularly
- We will make sure this Quality Policy and our Objectives are communicated to and are understood by everyone working for, or on behalf of, Polar Manufacturing Ltd and is made available to relevant interested parties.
This policy is agreed and reviewed by Top Level Management.